Why Work For Crescent Parts & Equipment?
Working for CPE means being part of a company that has always strived to find, hire and develop the most talented and committed people in our industry. When you join CPE, you become part of a team that:
- Commits to providing the most exceptional customer service in our industry
- Practices an Open Book Management style
- Rewards hard work
- Encourages and promotes training opportunities
- Prioritizes work-life balance
- Operates as a family, both at work and at company social events
- Continues to grow, with 6 new positions created in the last two years
- Has an average employee tenure of 13 years, with 23% of current employees having worked for us for 20 years or more and many people choosing to stay with us until they retire
- Enjoys competitive benefits, including medical, long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more
An article in an industry magazine stated, “Ask anyone in this company what has attributed to its success, and they will sum it up in one word: employees. The wisdom of the strong management team of Crescent has tapped its most valuable resource, its people, and it has proven most effective. Today, Crescent is looking forward to the future in terms of regional growth. And, naturally, it is looking toward its empowered employees to lead it there.”
Hear what some employees had to say in an anonymous survey about working at Crescent:
“I have been with Crescent for over 14 years and I have always felt like the company had my back!”
“You’re a person, not just a number. They honestly care about us and our families.”
“I love Crescent Parts because it challenges me as a individual to do my best and care for the customers we serve. People are the point, and Crescent cares about the point!”
Check out our Employee Spotlight Videos to hear what some employees have to say about what it’s truly like to work here.
1. Fill out the culture index survey — This survey is not a test; it simply allows us to get to know you and your personality better to make sure we’re a good fit. Every applicant is required to take the survey.
2. Fill out our application
Message From The President
“Our grandfather established this company in 1944 and grew it from the ground up by always hiring the best people and adding value to our products through outstanding customer service. Over 70 years later, we’ve grown to 15 branch locations across Missouri and southern Illinois, but our mission hasn’t changed: Provide the best possible service while delivering the high quality products our customers need at a fair price.” –George Giudici, Jr.
About Crescent Parts & Equipment
CPE is a third-generation, family-owned wholesale distributor of HVACR parts and equipment founded in 1944. The company is headquartered in St. Louis and has 15 locations covering Missouri and southern Illinois. Find out more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CPE is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.